Who is the NVQ Level 3 Experienced Worker Route Package for?
- Those already working in the industry as a practicing electrician for a minimum of 5 years.
- Those that would like to work towards achieving an ECS Gold Card.
- Those that would like to join a competent persons scheme, such as NAPIT, NICEIC, ELECSA, ECS etc.
- Those aiming to become a fully qualified electrician.
- Those that have 5+ years of experience and in need of a Level 3 NVQ.
Qualifications gained on NVQ 3 Experienced Worker Package
- Level 2 Electrotechnical Diploma – 2365
- Level 3 Part P – Building Regulations 2013
- Level 3 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Level 3 Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Electrical Inspection and Testing
- NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification
- 5 years minimum of working in the electrotechnical industry as a practicing electrician.
Those who enrol and complete The Experienced Worker Route Package will be able to:
- Progress onto the AM2 Exam, which will enable you to achieve an ECS Gold Card.
- Become a fully qualified electrician and be able to sign up with a Competent Persons Scheme, enabling you to self-certify work in domestic and commercial properties.
- Demonstrate having the ability to inspect and test all kinds of electrical installations in line with the BS7671 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Why Choose LTS for your NVQ Level 3 Experienced Worker Package?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry and become a fully qualified electrician.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time / Evening Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- 1 Free Exam Retake
- Price Matching
Bulk options for employers
If you are an employer looking to bulk purchase our course, call 019992 413503 or email [email protected] for bulk purchase discount opportunities. Depending on the demand, we may be able to organise a specific package tailored to you.
Where will you learn your NVQ Level 3 Experienced Worker Course?
Below is a breakdown of all directions and instructions for every travel method attending our electrical training centre.
- Driving: Learn Trade Skills has a designated private car park area so that you can drive down quickly. You can get here in less than 10 minutes from Junction 25 on the M25.
- Train: The closest train station is Cheshunt Station, which has lines for London Overground, Greater Anglia and Stansted Express. From there, it takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Learn Trade Skills.
- Bus: Bus 310 stops less than a 10-minute walk away from Learn Trade Skills at Cadmore Lane Stop.
- Cycle: You could very quickly come here and lock up your cycle in the fenced-off area of our premises. All you need is your lock!
Are you looking for additional information regarding travelling arrangements to our training centre? Contact a member of our team who can point you in the right direction regarding helpful travel options.
Our electrical courses were reviewed.
We don’t expect you to take our word for it. We have a brilliant track record of helping those who enrol in our course to get the skills they require in the electrical field to be a fully qualified Electrician.