Who is the Level 3 Electrical Energy Storage Systems Course for?
- Those already practicing within the electrical industry.
- Competent electricians in need of an up-skill of their current skills to be able to install EESS.
- Ideally, individuals who hold a formal Level 3 electrical installation qualification, as well as the current 18th Edition, are eligible to embark on the Level 3 EESS course.
Candidates who enrol in the Level 3 EESS Course will be able to:
- Understand the skills and key requirements for the installation of electrical energy storage systems.
- Identify equipment, arrangements, and operating modes of electrical energy storage systems
- Understand the preparation of design and installation of electrical energy storage systems
- Install Electrical Energy Storage Systems
- Gain an understanding of the requirements for initial verification and handover of electrical energy storage systems
- Conduct initial verification and handover of electrical energy storage systems
Level 3 EESS Qualification:
Course Requirements for the Level 3 EESS Course:
Applicants should be working within the electrical industry and ideally hold a formal level 3 electrical qualification and must hold a current BS7671 qualification to embark on the Level 3 EESS Course.
Why Choose LTS for the Electrical Energy Storage System Course?
LTS is an ambitious training center that inspires me to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and are instilled with a great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set, and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time / Evening Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- Price Matching
Bulk options for employers
If you are an employer looking to bulk purchase our course, call 019992 413503 or email [email protected] for bulk purchase discount opportunities. Depending on the demand, we may be able to organise a specific package tailored to you.
Where is our training centre?
Below is a breakdown of all directions and instructions for every travel method attending our electrical training centre.
- Driving: Learn Trade Skills has a designated private car park area so that you can drive down quickly. You can get here in less than 10 minutes from Junction 25 on the M25.
- Train: The closest train station is Cheshunt Station, which has lines for London Overground, Greater Anglia and Stansted Express. From there, it takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Learn Trade Skills.
- Bus: Bus 310 stops less than a 10-minute walk away from Learn Trade Skills at Cadmore Lane Stop.
- Cycle: You could very quickly come here and lock up your cycle in the fenced-off area of our premises. All you need is your lock!
Are you looking for additional information regarding travelling arrangements to our training centre? Contact a member of our team who can point you in the right direction regarding helpful travel options.
What do people say?
We don’t expect you to take our word for it. We have a brilliant track record of helping those who enroll in our course get the skills they require in the electrical field.