Who is the Level 3 Solar PV Installation Course For?
- Those currently in the electrical industry and would like to upgrade their skills.
- Those that are registered with a CPS (Competent Persons Scheme) or have completed their NVQ.
Candidates who successfully complete the Level 3 Solar PV Installation Course will be able to:
- Become a qualified MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) accredited Solar PV Installer.
Solar Panel Installation Course Requirements:
Candidate must meet the following requirement to enroll in the Solar PV Installation Course:
- Learners must be at least 16 years old and have an NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures) or equivalent earlier certification that provides evidence of competence.
- In addition, if not included in the above, current certification of BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations.
- Candidates must also hold a level 3 qualification in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations or Combined Inspection and Testing Certificate
Solar Panel Installation Qualifications:
Why Choose LTS to learn solar panel installation?
LTS, situated in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- Price Matching
Bulk course purchase options for employers
If you are an employer looking to bulk purchase our course, call 019992 413503 or email [email protected] for bulk purchase discount opportunities. Depending on the demand, we may be able to organise a specific package tailored to you.
Where is our solar panel installation training centre?
Below is a breakdown of all directions and instructions for every travel method attending our electrical training centre.
- Driving: Learn Trade Skills has a designated private car park area so that you can drive down quickly. You can get here in less than 10 minutes from Junction 25 on the M25.
- Train: The closest train station is Cheshunt Station, which has lines for London Overground, Greater Anglia and Stansted Express. From there, it takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Learn Trade Skills.
- Bus: Bus 310 stops less than a 10-minute walk away from Learn Trade Skills at Cadmore Lane Stop.
- Cycle: You could very quickly come here and lock up your cycle in the fenced-off area of our premises. All you need is your lock!
Are you looking for additional information regarding travelling arrangements to our training centre? Contact a member of our team who can point you in the right direction regarding helpful travel options.
Have any questions about our solar panel installation course?
We are always ready to answer your questions. So whether you have a query regarding our course contents, timings or anything else, don’t hesitate to contact a team member today via phone or email.