Who is the Intermediate Electrician Package for?
- Those new to the industry
- Someone looking to change careers
- Learners who have little to no electrical experience
- Those who are looking to become a domestic installer
- Current electricians that are in need of qualifications to progress in their career path
- Those looking to join a Competent Persons Scheme (NICEIC, NAPIT, etc)
Candidates who enrol onto this course will be able to:
- Learn the basics of domestic installation
- Be able to install sockets, lighting, cooker and other circuits
- Be able to certify domestic premises with full rewiring
- Inspect, test and verify all domestic electrical buildings
At the end of this electrical course, you may wish to carry on your studies by discussing with your course manager what options you have. You will have the option to pay an extra fee to upgrade to another course package.
Intermediate Electrician Package Qualifications:
Why Choose LTS for a Intermediate Electrician Package?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that leads in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time / Evening Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- 1 Free Exam Retake
If you are an employer looking to bulk buy our course then you can call 019992 413503 or email [email protected] for bulk buy discount opportunities. Depending on the demand, we may be able to organise a specific package tailored to you.
Domestic Installer Course
Dates & Duration
- 1st February (2 Days a Week | Thursday & Friday 08:30 – 16:30) (1 Space Left)
- 27th February (2 Evenings a Week | Tuesday & Thursday 18:00 – 21:00) (1 Space Left)
- 4th March (2 Days a Week | Monday & Tuesday 08:30 – 16:30)
- 2nd April (2 Days a Week | Tuesday & Wednesday 08:30 – 16:30)
- 2nd May (2 Days a Week | Thursday & Friday 08:30 – 16:30)
- 16th September (2 Evenings a Week | Monday & Wednesday 18:00 – 21:00)
For further info please call us on 01992 413503 or email [email protected] to discuss further.
We recognise that not everybody can commit to consistent durations at a time and not everyone starts from the same place, so for that reason, we offer different methods of study.
You have two different options when training:
- 2 Days a week in centre training = 10 weeks *
- 2 Evenings a week in centre training = 18 weeks *
* Each option has an additional 1 day a week Online Study expected + Occupational Assessment at the end of the package
Please indicate the preference of study when booking the course. Those who have previous electrical qualifications may complete studies quicker. If you would like to examine these options further you must call us on 01992 413503 or email [email protected] to discuss further.
You will be expected to have your own copies of these books when attending our 2365 Electrotechnical Diploma Package. Please also see the equipment required for the course.
IET – Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations (ISBN 978-1839532542)
IET – On-Site Guide (ISBN 978-1839532276)
IET – Requirements for Electrical Installations – Wiring Regulations (ISBN 978-1839532184)
IET – Guidance Note 3 – Inspection & Testing (ISBN 978-1839532368)
Sticky tabs, highlighters, and a scientific calculator.
You will do 1 online assessment for Part – Building Regs + 1 0nline assessment for 18th Edition Wiring Regs
Assessments for the QSQ Course
The main type of Assessments for the Qualified Supervisor Qualification are in-center online multiple choice exams. A majority of which is open book hence why the books mentioned at the Book Tab is necessary.
This can change depending on which course option you pick but a complete Full Course comprises of:
5 Online Exams
3 Written Exams
For candidates with 24 months or more experience in the electrical field, this assessment process can be done through a Professional Discussion.
Portfolio & Occupational Competency Assessments:
When you complete your studies, you will be required to create a small portfolio to evidence your installations in the field. Once that is completed you will also be required to complete an in-centre practical assessment. The portofolio can partially be completed in-centre within simulation bays if you find it difficult to complete all work in-field.
First Occupational Visit Included in Course Fee (Any additional visits will be charged at £150)
For those who struggle to find any work outside to complete their portfolio, LTS can arrange to find work for you through our network of electricians. This can be discussed once you complete your training.
We try to help in every way that we can to help you make your payment more simpler. Below is the options you have when making payment for these courses.
No Credit Check 0% interest 12 monthly payments with Splitit! Just click on the Splitit option at the Checkout page when making payment. Only requirement is a Credit Card for payment.
Newpay offers finance on your new purchases. Just select Newpay when making payment. Subject to credit checks.
If you are having difficulty funding this course, you may want to visit the Government’s website for Grants and Bursaries for Adult Learners at https://www.gov.uk/grant-bursary-adult-learners.
We maybe able to split your payments through the centre depending on how long your course is and when it will end, 0% interest. Please call on 01992 413503 or email
We guarantee employment support until you get your first job
Whilst training with us, you are more than welcome to schedule a career discussion with one of our experts within the training centre. This will include a CV evaluation, guidance on where to look for jobs and an evaluation of the type of electrical work you would like to carry out, providing each step to be taken in order to ensure that you are successful in achieving your goals and aspirations in the electrical field.