Who is it for?
- Candidates aiming to verify new installations without the need for Periodic Inspection and Testing.
- Electricians seeking qualifications in both periodic inspection and testing, as well as initial verifications for newly installed systems.
- Learn how to inspect, test, and certificate electrical installations in Domestic, Commercial, and Industrial environments, ensuring compliance with the 18th edition wiring regulations (BS7671).
- Acquire the skills to carry out Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs) in both Domestic and Commercial Properties.
Candidate who enrol on the Inspection & Testing Course will:
- Gain the ability to verify new installations, a crucial step towards achieving a JIB graded Gold Card.
- Progress towards completing the Periodic Inspection and Testing course to conduct Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs). Explore our Individual or Package Courses for additional opportunities.
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- Price Matching
Elevate your skills with the Inspection & Testing City and Guilds 2391-52 Course at LTS – Your gateway to success in the dynamic field of electrical installations.