Who is the Level 2 Electrical Installation Diploma Course for?
- Those that are new to the industry and would like to become a qualified electrician.
- Those looking for a career change.
- Those currently in work and would like to do online home study to learn a trade.
- Those that would like to achieve proceed to an ECS Gold Card
Candidates who complete the course will be able to:
- Progress onto our Level 3 2365 Electrical Installation Course
- Progress toward a Level 3 NVQ in Electrical Installations
- Start working in the trade at a supervised level
- Have flexibility when studying
- Progress towards the next step of achieving an ECS Gold Card.
Level 2 Electrical Installation Course Requirements
- No electrical experience is required
- Basic GCSE Standard of Maths and English (Those who do not meet the GCSE requirements will be assessed via a functional skills test)
- Aged 16+
Why choose LTS for an Electrotechnical course?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and are instilled with a great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set, and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time / Evening Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small-sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- 1 Free Exam Retake
- Price Matching
Bulk options for employers
If you are an employer looking to bulk purchase our course, call 019992 413503 or email [email protected] for bulk purchase discount opportunities. Depending on the demand, we may be able to organize a specific package tailored to you.
Where is our training centre for the 2365 Level2 Electrotechnical Diploma?
Below is a breakdown of all directions and instructions for every travel method attending our electrical training centre.
- Driving: Learn Trade Skills has a designated private car park area so that you can drive down quickly. You can get here in less than 10 minutes from Junction 25 on the M25.
- Train: The closest train station is Cheshunt Station, which has lines for London Overground, Greater Anglia and Stansted Express. From there, it takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Learn Trade Skills.
- Bus: Bus 310 stops less than a 10-minute walk away from Learn Trade Skills at Cadmore Lane Stop.
- Cycle: You could very quickly come here and lock up your cycle in the fenced-off area of our premises. All you need is your lock!
Are you looking for additional information regarding travel arrangements to our training centre? Contact a member of our team who can point you in the right direction regarding helpful travel options.
Our electrotechnical courses are well-reviewed.
We don’t expect you to take our word for it. We have a brilliant track record of helping those who enrol in our course get the skills they require in the electrical field.