Who Is The Gold Electricians Course Package For?
- People who want the most effective and efficient way of getting a complete package of electrical qualifications to achieve a JIB Gold Card Status and become a Fully Qualified Electrician.
- Those who want the right to be able to certify electrical installations in domestic and commercial buildings
- Learners who have little to no electrical experience.
- Someone who is looking for a career change.
- Those who have experience under 5 years with no qualifications.
- Electricians who want electrical inspection qualifications and commercial training.
Candidates who enrol on the Gold Electricians Course Package will be able to:
- Learn the basics of electrical installation.
- Install sockets, lighting, cooker and shower circuits.
- Inspect, test and verify all domestic electrical installations.
- Inspect, test and verify all commercial and industrial installations.
- Periodically Inspect, Test and Certificate all dwellings.
- Certify all electrical Installations within domestic and commercial buildings.
You will develop your knowledge and practical skills to be able to demonstrate competence in;
- Electrical Installations in Commercial and Domestic buildings
- Inspection and Testing
- Fault Diagnosis
- Single & Three Phased
- Design, prepare and install electrical wiring systems
- Electrical Science
After successfully completing the gold card electrical course, candidates will be able to:
- Progress onto their AM2 Exam, enabling them to achieve a JIB gold card.
- Become recognised in the industry
- Achieve JIB grading, enabling the individual to work on industrial and commercial sites.
- Register to a Competent Persons Scheme as a Qualified Supervisor
- Certify all electrical installations in domestic, and commercial buildings
Qualifications gained on the Gold Electricians Course Package:
- Level 2 Electrical Instllation Diploma (2365)
- Level 3 Part P – Building Regulations 2013
- Level 3 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Level 3 Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391)
- Level 3 Electrical Installation Diploma (2365)
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation (2357)
Why Choose LTS to become a fully qualified electrician?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Gold Card Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time / Evening Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- 1 Free Exam Retake
- Price Matching
- Guaranteed Employment Support
Bulk options for employers
If you are an employer looking to bulk purchase our course, call 019992 413503 or email [email protected] for bulk purchase discount opportunities. Depending on the demand, we may be able to organise a specific package tailored to you.
Where is our Training Centre?
Below is a breakdown of all directions and instructions for every travel method attending our electrical training centre.
- Driving: Learn Trade Skills has a designated private car park area so that you can drive down quickly. You can get here in less than 10 minutes from Junction 25 on the M25.
- Train: The closest train station is Cheshunt Station, which has lines for London Overground, Greater Anglia and Stansted Express. From there, it takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Learn Trade Skills.
- Bus: Bus 310 stops less than a 10-minute walk away from Learn Trade Skills at Cadmore Lane Stop.
- Cycle: You could very quickly come here and lock up your cycle in the fenced-off area of our premises. All you need is your lock!
Are you looking for additional information regarding travelling arrangements to our training centre? Contact a member of our team who can point you in the right direction regarding helpful travel options.
Our electrical courses have been reviewed.
We don’t expect you to take our word for it. We have a brilliant track record of helping those who enrol in our course get the skills they require in the electrical field.