Who is the NVQ Level 3 Electrician qualification for?
The NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification is for:
- Those who have 5 years of proven experience working in the electrotechnical field and wish to become a fully qualified Electrician.
- Those looking to progress in their career and apply for a JIB grading Gold Card, enabling them to join NICEIC, NAPIT, ELECSA, ECA.
- Those looking to take an alternative route to the traditional NVQ apprenticeship route and progress in their electrical career in the quickest way possible.
Course Entry Requirements:
- 5 years of proven experience within the electrical field.
- You must also hold the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671) and Inspection & Testing or Initial Verification certificates to start the NVQ level 3 electrical course.
- Following the new regulation updates, you must have a Level 2 2365 Diploma or equivalent to start this course.
Candidates who enroll on the NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification will:
- Prove they have learned and gained the experience to be able to establish certain electrical circuits within their place of work.
- learn and exemplify how to comply with health and safety on the worksite by following compulsory guidance from their workplace.
- Demonstrate having the ability to inspect and test all kinds of electrical installations in line with 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671).
At the end of the course candidates will complete their NVQ portfolio and an accredited individual will sign its completion.
You will attain rights to then complete an AM2 exam which will allow you to apply for a JIB Gold Card
This is Step 3 of the Learn Trade Skills 4 Steps to Success.
After completing this NVQ level 3 electrical course and attaining your certificate, you will have the right to sit an AM2 exam where you will prove your competence as an electrician. Once you pass the AM2 exam you will then be eligible to apply for an ECS Gold Card.
Click here to read more about the LTS 4 Steps to Success
Why LTS for NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek from City and Guilds.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.