Who Is The Combined Initial Verification and Inspection & Testing Course For?
- This electrical course is for those who hold necessary qualifications, experience and ambition to become a commercial electrical inspector electrician, to test and certificate not only their own installation but periodically inspect and test other electricians work to ensure safety of those installations to continue its usage.
- This electrical course is a simple and effective course aimed at electricians who are aiming to achieve qualifications in periodic inspection and testing as well as initial verifications for newly installed systems.
- This qualification will enable you to inspect, test and verify all types of electrical installations that are covered by the most contemporary edition of 18th edition wiring regulations (BS7671).
Candidates who enrol on the Inspection & Testing course will:
- This qualification is required for you to gain your JIB graded Gold Card and covers the studied material of both Initial Verification of Electrical Installations and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations.
- You will learn how to inspect, test and certificate all electrical installations within Domestic, Commercial and Industrial environment that comply with 18th edition wiring regulations (BS7671).
- At the end of the course you may wish to carry on your studies by discussing with your course manager what options you have. You will have the option to pay an extra fee to upgrade to another course package.
- You can check here for our Individual or Package Courses if you wish to observe other opportunities.
Units Covered by this Level 3 Inspection & Testing Course
Unit 502 Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
Why choose LTS for the Level 3 Combined Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection & Testing Course ?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field.
We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and instilled with great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- Price Matching