Who is an Electrical Vehicle Charging course for?
This is for electricians (and designers) who wish to gain an understanding of the requirements for electric vehicle charging equipment installations. The Electrical Vehicle market is booming and those electricians that want to be a part of this market to roll them out need to complete this course before doing so. Year after year, these charging dock locations are in increasing and you could be a part of this expansion.
Electrical Vehicle Charging Course Entry Requirements:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance)
- Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification
- Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services Experienced Worker
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services – Electrical Installation (Building and Structures)
- Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification.
- Level 3 Electrotechnical in Dwellings
- EAL Building Services Engineering (Level 3) – Electrotechnical Installation
- Equivalent historical qualifications. See EAS Table 4B/4C, and the EAS Qualifications Guide
Candidates who enrol on the Electrical Vehicle Charging Course will:
- Be able to inspect and test to validate electrical vehicle charging docks and certificate its usage.
At the end of the course, you may wish to carry on your studies by discussing with your course manager what options you have.
Why LTS for training?
LTS is an ambitious training centre that inspires to lead in its field. We have a team of trainers who have been in this industry for years and are instilled with a great passion for what they do. LTS aspires to raise the future generations of electricians and give them the experience, skill set and qualifications to be successful in their industry.
Our trainers have years of experience in this industry teaching with passion and have exceptional pass rate records to help you get the qualifications you desire.
The Electrical Courses on offer are tailored to the needs of students and what our trainers believe is crucial, to get you the accreditation you seek.
LTS is designed to cater to the needs of its students and help them succeed by giving them the flexibility to do so.
- Part-time Training
- Highly Experienced Tutors
- Career Guidance
- Small sized classes (Extra one-to-one support)
- Payment in monthly Instalments
- Price Matching